How You Can Help
Through The Campaign to Enhance Public Libraries, the SCLS Foundation is raising private funds that will enhance public libraries throughout our SCLS Community to expand their excellent services in each of the following areas:
- Children’s Services -- Expand children’s collections, services and reading programs.
- Collection Development -- Enrich the number of library holdings in subject range and depth.
- Libraries of the Future -- Ensure that all members of our library community share state-of-the-art technology and provide a welcoming community-centered environment in which it can be used.
- Lifelong Learning -- Enhance training and educational programming at all libraries in the system.
- Literacy -- Enhance library programming in language and reading, societal, and technology skills training.
If you have specific interests to which you'd like to contribute, please contact the Foundation to make arrangements.
Donate By PayPal or Credit Card
- Click on the gold Donate button and complete the information
- If you want the donation to be for the benefit of all SCLS member libraries, there is no need to add any notation.
- If you want the donation to be used for a specific reason please write a note in the box labeled: “Name(s) as you’d like them to appear.”
- If you want the donation to be deposited into a specific member library’s foundation account write the library's name in the box labeled: “Name(s) as you’d like them to appear.” The eligible libraries are listed below.
- Adams County Library
- Angie W. Cox Public Library (Pardeeville)
- Arpin Public Library
- Black Earth Public Library
- Brodhead Memorial Public Library
- Jane Morgan Memorial Library of Cambria
- Friends of Cambridge Community
- Columbus Public Library
- Friends of the Deerfield Public Library
- Friends of the McFarland Library
- LaValle Public Library
- Lodi Woman’s Club Public Library
- Everett Roehl Marshfield Public Library
- Mazomanie Public Library
- Monroe Public Library
- Reedsburg Public Library
- Rock Springs Public Library
- Wyocena Public Library
Donate By Mail
Download and Print Out our Donor Card (pdf).
- Fill Out Donor Card
- Make Check Payable to: South Central Library System Foundation, Inc.
- Mail to: South Central Library System Foundation, 4610 South Biltmore Lane, Suite 101, Madison, WI 53718
Donate By Phone
Please call (608) 246-7970.
Other Ways to Donate
- Leave a Legacy – Consider a major gift to support or endow an Enhancement Fund program as a family or in memory of a loved one.
- Matching Gifts – Be sure to check with your employer about its matching gift program.
- Planned Giving – Ensure exceptional public library services through your will. (brochure)
- Stock Transfer Gift – We accept gifts of stock and other securities.
For more information, contact Martha Van Pelt, South Central Library System Director, (608) 246-7975.