The members are:
- Former First Lady Jessica Doyle -Wisconsin's 44th First Lady
- Former Governor Tony Earl - Wisconsin's 41st Governor
- Dr. Gordon Faulkner - Madison Physician and spouse of Judith Faulkner, CEO, Epic Systems
- Dr. Katharine Lyall - former University of Wisconsin System Administrator
- Jacquelyn Mitchard - author
- John and Patty Noel - former co-owners of AIG Travel Guard
- Rick Phelps - former Dane County Executive and Senior Vice President, BMO Harris Bank
- Former First Lady Sue Ann Thompson - Wisconsin's 42nd First Lady and Wisconsin Women's Health Foundation founder
- Bob Wills - CEO, Cedar Grove Cheese, Inc.
Bob Blitzke, SCLS Delivery Services Manager 1979 - 2008, SCLS Foundation Development Coordinator, and 2011 SCLS Foundation Cornerstone Award recipient, passed away peacefully on Wednesday, February 1, 2023. Bob was the architect of the SCLS Delivery System, which is a national model that serves libraries statewide. He also played a vital role in the creation of the SCLS Foundation, serving as the development coordinator for two years.
Bob was a beloved colleague and those of us who had the honor of working with him at SCLS remember his gentle voice, good humor, kindness, creativity, and curiosity. We hold his wife, Jane Grogan, retired Circulation Services Manager at the Madison Public Library, in our hearts and thoughts.