To donate to a specific library, choose from the list of eligible libraries below. You may add any notes for a dedication or specific instructions (up to 250 characters).
If you do not specify a library the donation will go to the SCLS Foundation and will be used to support all libraries in the South Central Library System.
Note: PayPal charges a fee of 2.9% + $.30 per transaction for this online service. The fees are deducted from the donation by PayPal prior to the SCLS Foundation receiving the donation. This fee can be avoided by writing a check directly to the SCLS Foundation.
The eligible libraries and groups are listed below.
|Adams County Friends|
|Adams County Library|
|Arpin Public Library|
|Black Earth Public Library|
|Brodhead Memorial Public Library|
|Brodhead - Friends of Brodhead Memorial Public Library|
|Cambria - Jane Morgan Memorial Library|
|Cambridge - Friends of Cambridge Community|
|Cedar Grove Public Library|
|Columbus Public Library|
|Columbus - Friends of Columbus Public Library|
|Dane County Bookmobile - Friends of Dane County Bookmobile|
|Deerfield - Friends of the Deerfield Public Library|
|Jefferson Public Library|
|Johnson Creek Public Library|
|Johnson Creek - Friends of the Johnson Creek Public Library|
|LaValle - Friends of LaValle Public Library|
|LaValle Public Library|
|Lodi Public Library Investment Fund|
|Lodi - Friends of Lodi Woman's Club Public Library|
|Manawa - Sturm Memorial Library|
|Marshfield - Everett Roehl Marshfield Public Library|
|Mazomanie Public Library|
|McFarland - Friends of the McFarland Library|
|Middleton Public Library|
|Monroe Public Library|
|Monticello Public Library|
|Nekoosa - Charles & JoAnn Lester Library of Nekoosa|
|Pardeeville - Angie W. Cox Public Library|
|Pittsville Public Library|
|Poynette Area Public Library|
|Prairie du Sac - Ruth Culver Community Library|
|Reedsburg Public Library|
|Rio Area Library Friends|
|Rio Community Library|
|Rock Springs Public Library|
|Sheboygan Falls Memorial Library|
|Superior Public Library|
|Whitehall - Friends of the Whitehall Public Library|
|Wisconsin Rapids - McMillan Memorial Library|
|Wyocena Public Library|
- Make Check Payable to: South Central Library System Foundation, Inc.
- If you want the donation to be given to a specific library, write the name of the library on the check's memo line.
- Mail to: South Central Library System Foundation, 4610 South Biltmore Lane, Suite 101, Madison, WI 53718
- Leave a Legacy Consider a major gift to support or endow an Enhancement Fund program as a family or in memory of a loved one.
- Matching Gifts Be sure to check with your employer about its matching gift program.
- Planned Giving Ensure exceptional public library services through your will. (brochure)
- Stock Transfer Gift We accept gifts of stock and other securities.
- If you have specific interests to which you'd like to contribute, please contact the Foundation to make arrangements.
Through The Campaign to Enhance Public Libraries, the SCLS Foundation is raising private funds that will enhance public libraries throughout our SCLS Community to expand their excellent services in each of the following areas:
- Childrens Services -- Expand childrens collections, services and reading programs.
- Collection Development -- Enrich the number of library holdings in subject range and depth.
- Libraries of the Future -- Ensure that all members of our library community share state-of-the-art technology and provide a welcoming community-centered environment in which it can be used.
- Lifelong Learning -- Enhance training and educational programming at all libraries in the system.
- Literacy -- Enhance library programming in language and reading, societal, and technology skills training.
For more information, contact Martha Van Pelt, South Central Library System Director, (608) 246-7975.